Tuesday, August 11, 2015

out of the wood pile


Here are the other paintings I managed to do in the last weeks while being in England. Sometimes, when I finished a painting and wasn´t really satisfied with it, I went on right away to paint a new motive in hope of a more convincing painting. As mentioned in the previous blog-post, I didn´t paint since ages, so hopefully I stay in painting-mode from now on ...
Hier sind die restlichen Bilder, die ich während der letzten Wochen in England gemalt habe. Manchmal war ich nicht sonderlich mit einem Bild zu frieden, so daß ich schnell nach einem neuen Motiv ausschau hielt, in der Hoffnung, daß dieses Mal das Gemalte überzeugender werden würde. Wie im letzten Blog-Post erwähnt, hatte ich Ewigkeiten nichts mehr gemalt, so daß hoffe ich, von nun an im Mal-Modus zu bleiben ...


painted on location, Wiltshire/England, Gouache, ca.20 x 13 cm  

4 comments :

tek! said...

neat studies, Tobias!

Tobias Gembalski said...

Thanks, Tek!

Jared Cullum said...

Tobias, these are gorgeous! I love your character design too. You have a great sense of value.

Tobias Gembalski said...

Thank you very much, Jared!