Friday, December 6, 2019

new old tools



Last week I asked at my dentist if they still have some old dentist instruments they might not need anymore. Recently while I did this sculptures I remembered that 30 years ago when my mother used to work as a potter, she had these tools as well. Those tools where lost over time, the happier I was getting "new" ones from my dentist. I am looking forward to use these instruments the next time I am sculpting something new.

Letzte Woche beim Zahnarzt hatte ich nachgefragt, ob sie nicht noch altes Besteck hätten, was sie nicht mehr bräuchten - hätte ich fast vergessen. Als ich letztens an diesen Figuren gearbeitet hatte, viel mir wieder ein, daß meine Mutter damals als Keramikerin solche Instrumente auch benutzte. Welche mittlerweile längst verschollen sind, um so mehr habe ich mich über die "neuen" von meinem Zahnarzt gefreut. Mal sehen, wie es sich mit denen beim nächsten Mal modellieren läßt.

No comments :